Data Analytics Manager
Qualified candidates are welcome to apply by emailing a cover letter and resume to [email protected] with Data Analytics Manager in the subject line.
Department(s): Programs & Engagement
Reports To: VP of Product Development
The role of Bright Pink’s (“BP’s”) Data Analytics Manager (“Manager”) is to serve as Bright Pink’s data and analytics domain expert, evangelizing data literacy and building a suite of tools that empowers every team member to make data-informed decisions. The Manager will report to the VP of Product Development and collaborate closely with other departments and digital agency partners.
- Lead Bright Pink’s data integration efforts to ensure the right suite of products is in place to support future growth.
- Partner with product, marketing, and development teams to understand their needs and independently work on a variety of analytics projects focused on delivering dashboards and custom queries and reports that spark insights and drive decision-making.
- Proactively identify improvement opportunities through systematic and rigorous measurement and analysis.
- Build Business Intelligence views (dashboards, reports) enabling each department to successfully track their KPIs.
- Provide support and expertise in defining KPIs and technical data requirements to ensure all new programs and initiatives launch with proper metric tracking.
- Own website metrics (tracking, analysis, and discovery) and create reports that provide a window into website activity for the rest of the organization.
- Drive and own A/B testing strategies, implementations, and analysis.
- Deliver data and data analysis on an ad-hoc basis using whatever tools are necessary for the task.
- Perform extensive QA on data to ensure the quality of data. Report and work to close any issues identified.
Status: Full time. Exempt from the provisions of wage and salary regulations.
Education: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college with a preference for Computer Science, Math, Statistics, Engineering, or other technical field.
Experience: 3-5 years of experience in related role, preferably with a growth-minded organization.
- Strong business acumen is required. Experience in growth industry or product development is preferred.
- Extensive background in a quantitative field and experience working with large data sets.
- Expert in MS Excel and experienced in Google Analytics and Data Studio, Salesforce, and automated email marketing platforms such as Mailchimp.
- Familiarity with SQL is a plus.
- Ability to use data and metrics to back up business cases, planning, and decisions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong project management skills.
Aptitude for analysis, interpretation, and translation of information.
- Demonstrated record of meeting professional goals and guiding staff to meet team goals.
Interest in women’s health and ability to understand and explain Bright Pink programs and impact to constituent audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with others (management, agency partners/vendors, board members, and staff) to accomplish goals.
- Flexible enough to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Curious and thoughtful approach to work characterized by a desire to solve problems and continuously improve quality of work.
- Demonstrate and further Bright Pink’s brand values of Brightness, Proactivity, Partnerships, Inclusiveness, Innovation, and Impact.
- A sincere commitment to the mission and philosophy of Bright Pink is required.
Bright Pink is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Individuals from diverse backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please send your resume and cover letter to: [email protected] with “Data Analytics Manager” in the subject line.