Now Recruiting For The 2018 Bank of American Chicago Marathon!
Jump on over to 2018 Bank of American Chicago Marathon registration ASAP to secure your spot on our team! Start by creating your fundraising page here.
Why Joining Matters
Being a member of Team Bright Pink not only means achieving a special athletic goal and living proactively, it’s your way to directly support Bright Pink’s mission to save lives from breast and ovarian cancer. Team Bright Pink members fundraise to help us provide educational programs to young women.
We have limited charity spots for popular races. If you’re interested in an event below, click on that race to sign up for Team Bright Pink and submit your name.
How it Works
STEP 1: Choose a Race
Races have different fundraising minimums & deadlines for registration. Below are some popular races that you can compete in for Team Bright Pink.
STEP 2: Join Team Bright Pink
Click on a race below to join our team. Please note, you will still have to register for the race through the race organizer. We’ll provide details after you join.
STEP 3: Begin Fundraising
After joining, a fundraising page will be automatically created for you. Customize it with your reasons for running for Bright Pink.
UPCOMING RACES & EVENTS
2018 Bank of America Chicago Marathon
Where: Start/Finish – Grant Park
How: Be the first to know when Bright Pink registration for free, guaranteed entry opens October 24th.
2018 Chicago Half Marathon
Where: Jackson Park
How: Details TBD. Now accepting 2018 inquiries.
2018 TCS New York
When: 11.4.18 (Marathon)
Where: Start – Staten Island
How: Now accepting 2018 inquiries. Join our waitlist today — space is limited!
2017 & 2018 Rock 'n Roll North American Series
When: Dates vary
Where: Locations vary across North America
How: Now accepting 2017 & 2018 inquiries.
2017 Girls Gone RX Series
When/Where: Varies, Multiple Locations
How: Create a team, Crossfit your heart out and fundraise for Bright Pink to impact 8% of your final score & women everywhere. Awesome team prizes!
Benefits of Being on Team Bright Pink
- Bright Pink gear for reaching your fundraising goal (goals differ per race).
- Customizable fundraising page through our partner Crowdrise, giving you an easy and safe place for donations. Plus we give you plenty of fundraising tips.
- The support of an amazing community of athletes both new and experienced.
Perks for Marathon and Half Marathon Runners
We offer great incentives for runners going the distance in our official Team Bright Pink Marathons and Half Marathons. Perks include:
- Marathon/half marathon training program through Fitness Formula Clubs, the official training sponsor of Team Bright Pink, valued at $596. Training program includes strength training, group runs, yoga and pilates sessions, speed work, and nutrition guidance.
- Not in Chicagoland? Join the Online Training Program through TrainingPeaks.com.
- Direct Coaching support through a private Facebook group
- Access to NovaCare Rehabilitation, a 24–hour physical therapy and injury screening hotline. A NovaCare Athletic Trainer will answer your questions related to the prevention or treatment of common athletic/running injuries within 24 hours.
- Race Registration Fee covered by Bright Pink for races where we are official charity partners.
- Bright Pink shirt and singlet for reaching fundraising goals.
- Bright Pink Pre-Race Pasta Party and Post-Race Celebration for the Bank of America Chicago Marathon.
- Bright Pink Swag Bag.
Thank you to our official training partner Fitness Formula Clubs!
Have a Question?
Interested in Team Bright Pink, but not quite ready to register? Give us your information and we’ll be in touch soon.