This year, Bright Pink…
- celebrated our 10th Anniversary,
- launched our first ever monthly giving program, FundHER,
- celebrated mom by having a meaningful conversation about health history with #GoAskYourMother,
- drove thousands of women to schedule their annual well-woman’s exam on #CallYourDoctorDay,
- taught tens of thousands of women the symptoms of ovarian cancer and to be #OvarianSelfAware,
- inspired thousands of women to enroll in mobile breast health reminders #LivingMyBreastLife,
- armed women with the questions to ask their family about health history on Thanksgiving with a #ThanksgivingGamePlan,
- and partnered with generous supporters and sponsors to make it all possible.
As the year comes to a close, join us in reflecting on all we’ve accomplished since Bright Pink was founded in 2007. To date…
- 860,000+ women assessed their risk for breast and ovarian cancer through AssessYourRisk.org,
- 95,000+ women learned about breast and ovarian health basics through the Brighten Up workshop,
- 60,000+ women learned about genetic testing with ExploreYourGenetics.org,
- 30,000+ women signed up to practice breast self-awarenessthrough monthly text message reminders,
- 17,900+ women’s health care providers educated on breast and ovarian cancer risk,
- 800+ women at elevated risk for breast and ovarian cancer received peer support.
Thank you for your commitment to our work, for your belief in the power of personalized prevention, and for helping shape a brighter future – one in which every woman knows her risk for breast and ovarian cancer, and takes action to manage that risk proactively.
Katie Thiede, CEO
Remember, if you haven’t yet made your 2017 tax-deductible contribution to support our work, now’s the time! Visit http://BrightPink.org/Donate to give today.