ChangeMakers: A Bright Pink Benefit, is back for a second year, featuring a powerful lineup of thought-provoking speakers who are changing the game for women’s health. Read on to learn more about these inspirational leaders, and purchase your tickets to support our work at BrightPink.org/ChangeMakers.
By joining us on September 27th at our annual fundraiser, ChangeMakers: A Bright Pink Benefit, you’ll have the opportunity to learn more about our life-saving mission and hear how other industry leaders are engaging and empowering women.
So, what makes these ChangeMakers so innovative? Here are some fast facts on our presenters:
- Day job: President and Co-Founder of Outcome Health
- Side hustle: Pays it forward through JumpStart Ventures to fund other passionate entrepreneurs who are executing ambitious solutions in healthcare, education and media communications
- Early beginnings: Launched her first business at the age of 9 years old
- Recognized authority: Named “Champion of Change” by the White House and awarded the title of “Prominent Woman in Tech”
Dr. Lisa Latts MD, MSPH, MBA, FACP
- Day Job: Deputy Chief Health Officer for IBM Watson Health
- Credentialed: Medical Doctor, Master of Science in Public Health, Master of Business Administration, Fellow of the American College of Physicians
- Advising: Member of Board of Directors for the Denver Health Medical Plan, Inc. and Wildflower Health
- Fun Fact: IBM Watson was introduced to the world as a contestant on Jeopardy!
- Day Job: Senior Vice President, Technology & Innovation at 20th Century Fox
- Go-getter: Cofounded an LA-based agency specializing in social impact marketing
- Honors: Named one of Forbes’ 30 under 30
- Expertise: Social Impact strategist for brands including Nike, Timberland, Virgin Mobile, Ford, Verizon Wireless and Gap, and causes including Save Darfur Coalition, and Bright Pink
Alicia Quarles as Emcee
- Day Job: CEO and journalist at AliciaQuarles.com
- Entrepreneur: Launched her own multimedia company
- Resume: Worked at E! News and The Associated Press
- Expertise: Writing has been featured in The Washington Post, Google and Yahoo News, USA Today, TIME, Essence, and People
Support our own game changing approach to women’s health by purchasing your tickets today.
All proceeds from ticket sales directly benefit Bright Pink educational programs. Don’t miss this chance to help Bright Pink enable more women to live happier, healthier, and longer lives through the prevention and early detection of breast and ovarian cancer.